Friday, October 1, 2010

Hodge Podge of Miscellaneous Information

Today, we had off from school because of torrential rain and flooding and whatnot. It was weird, never happened before. 


So, as to why I've been gone. I made a couple of friends over the summer. I don't really want to get into details, so, long story short, they both committed suicide. I'm... coping best I can. I've become closer to my friend Adam because of it, so I guess there's a silver lining to this cloud.


So. I was on Facebook today. And. I got a message from Bryar. We only talked for a few minutes. He sent me this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUCZlzj_B88 I watched it, and got confused. Because so many lines in the song can relate to us. Like "Just three seconds ago, I said something I should never say." The last time we had a real conversation before today, it ended when I told him he could always talk to me, and he responded with "Thanks, but I've got my people for that." And it really hurt. But later he texted me with "Don't touch me there." Then we had this long-butt conversation that lasted two and a half hours about stupid stuff with some heavier stuff mixed in. I never told him how much what he said hurt me, but I did let him know how much I missed the way it was last year. We traded inside jokes "are you calling me... normal?" "Do you need a toy?" (oh, if only you knew the stories behind these...), and he made fun of me as only Bryar can (and is allowed :P). And it felt nice. We're not where we used to be, but I actually think we might be friends again. 


I'm spending the night at my ex-stepdad's house for the first time tonight. I really should get up and close the window. He actually doesn't live in a house, it's a condo. And the people around here have decided the best thing to do at midnight is to scream and screech tires and omigosh they won't stop!


So, more good news... IT'S ALMOST NOVEMBER!!! I am sooooooo excited for NaNoWriMo to start. Like, beyond excited. Words cannot describe it. And the forums are all shiny and new and it's just... ahhhhh


I bought a fedora. Because I'm cool like that.

I have to pee.

No, I have not had sugar today. I spent the whole day with Moxi.

Signing off,
LeeLee

No comments:

Post a Comment