Monday, August 2, 2010

I'M GOING TO GO INSANE!

I'M GOING TO GO INSANE!

My mom and stepdad are getting a divorce, and my mom's cousin and her eleven year old daughter Hannah are moving in, but first we're doing a trial period. And I like Hannah. I really do. She's sweet, and kinda fun. But she's starting to get on my nerves.

I barely get any time to myself. Like, at all. She's always there. And if she's not, she's texting me. Including right now. And on Sunday, I told her I was talking on the phone with my dad, and she kept texting me "where r u?" "wat r u doin?" "r u done yet?" I NEVER should have shown her that texting app for the iPod. I'm on total social overload! I can't be around people twenty-four/seven! It's just not who I am. I'm not anti-social or anything, but even when I have friends over, I need to take little breaks every now and then.

Second off, there are these seemingly little things that kind of tick me off. I mean, yeah, they're stupid stuff, but they're driving me nuts. My inner Grammar Nazi is going crazy, for one. And she took a shower earlier... Left her hair in the drain, left the bath mat down so it can mold, stood on the rug while drying off (this I know because it's been hanging up for an hour and a half and STILL wet), left the shower curtain open so that can mold, too... She even almost sat in my seat in the car. That is a big no no. Everybody in the family knows that you do NOT sit in my seat unless I've got shotgun. I don't adjust well to changes like that. I sit in the middle row passenger side seat. Always. She tried to take it. I know this is irrational and what not, but remember, I'm not one-hundred percent sane. It's not my fault that these things drive me batty. She also tried to eat my poptarts. Okay, there are four different kind of poptarts in there, girl, and you picked from the only box I can eat (not even because of flavor, but because of my stomach problems)???

And I don't get the time with my mom like I used to. I'm really close to my mom, and I need my one-on-one time with her. I haven't had any since Saturday. Like, at all. It sucks, to say the least.

Now, with all that said, I want Hannah and Terri to move in. It's what's best for everybody. My mom needs financial help. Terri needs a place to live and someone to help discipline Hannah. Hannah's an only child who's really overweight and doesn't have a lot of friends, and she needs to go to the middle school I went to so at least she can have the amazing teachers I did. My sisters need somebody else to hang out with because I can't stand them 98% of the time because they're so much like their dad.

Signing off to tell Hannah yet again that I'm going to bed and she needs to STOP TEXTING ME,
~LeeLee~

No comments:

Post a Comment