Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One, Two, Freddy's Coming For You

One, two, Freddy's coming for you
Three, four, better lock your door
Five, six, grab your crucifix
Seven, eight, better stay up late
Nine, ten, never sleep again

Three guesses as to what I was just forced to watch. The only reason I
went along with it was because it had Johnny Depp in it. And I lost
interest when he died. It was an okay movie. Not horribly terrifying
as you watch it. Made me jump maybe three times. However, I may have
some trouble falling asleep tonight. Not that that's any different
from normal. And the nightmares won't be any different from normal
either. Maybe a little scarier...

Last night the nightmare was about this plane, and it was on fire, and
it crashlanded in the middle of the high school football field, and it
exploded, and somebody pulled me out of the way. I enjoy my dreams
with people I don't know in them... Gives me an idea for a story...

Say this girl (could be a guy, too, and all the genders could revrse,
but I think it'd be better if the MC was a girl) keeps having these
dreams every night. They're not her normal dreams. Before, her dreams
were things she would almost remember in the morning, but the harder
she tried, the more they slipped away. No, these dreams she can
remember every detail of in the morning, as clear as if they had
actually happened. And there's this person, this guy, who is in every
single one of these dreams. They start off as nightmares, but he
always saves her at the last second and it becomes a pleasant dream.
And maybe she starts falling in love with this guy. And her friend's
over one night and she has the dream and the nightmare part wakes her
friend up, and so she wakes the MC up. MC gets really mad because she
didn't get to see the guy, and she yells at her friend and tells her
to never wake her up when she's having a nightmare. And then they both
go back to sleep. Then, a couple weeks, months, years, whatever,
later, the friend's over again and the MC starts having a nightmare
and the friend gets woken up but she just sits there and the MC dies.
The end.

Okay, so maybe my mind's still on the movie.

Signing off,
~LeeLee~

No comments:

Post a Comment