Monday, July 26, 2010

Why We Don't Normally Give LeeLee Sugar

This is what one hour of my day was like today after I confused an
unhealthy amount of sugar.

Before it kicked in, I was sitting on the couch, watching tv and
cuddling with my Cheshire Cat stuffed animal (it smells like my dad
now, by the way. I doused it in his cologne). Then my mom asked me to
vacuum. And it kicked in.

I chased my cat around the house with said vacuum while singing
"Caramelldansen." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oTw_VdQ7kY&feature=youtube_gdata
)
Then I danced around the kitchen to "Caramelldansen."
Then I fired off a letter to Moxi where I included the lyrics to the
chorus of "Caramelldansen."
Then I confused my friend by texting her the lyrics to the chorus of
"Caramelldansen."
Then I told Jake I was evil because of thing #1 while still listening
to "Caramelldansen"

Do you see a theme here?

I love Japanese music. I really do. I love "Bad Apple" and I love
"Vegetable Juice" and I love "Rever's Edge" and I love the Japanese
version of Ellen McLain's "Still Alive" and of Avril Lavigne's
"Girlfriend." But "Caramelldansen" beats them all, hands down. And
combining that song with a sugar rush makes for a very fun afternoon.

Signing off almost calm,
~LeeLee~

No comments:

Post a Comment