Saturday, July 3, 2010

That Ain't It, Kid

Today's line is from "Dance: Ten; Looks: Three" from "A Chorus Line"
So yesterday I got excused from blogging because we lost internet. The connection was shaky so we tried to fix the modem/router/whatever, and we killed it instead. So Comcast had to come out and fix it and so I never had a chance to post. So, that excuses me.
I don’t know what I want to blog about today! -runs to make sure the muses are still alive- Yep, they’re there, just feeling lazy today, I guess. Oh, well. It’s Saturday. I guess I can allow them that.

Let’s see. Well, Moxi came home from camp yesterday, but she leaves again on Tuesday. Tomorrow’s Fourth of July. I’ll probably post something special then. Um. We went to the library yesterday. I got two books on tape and paper book. I like listening to books on tape. Some things are just more emotional when you hear them than when you read them. There are only two Sarah Dessen novels that I haven’t read, and they had one on tape, so I got that. I also got Uglies by Scott Westerfield. Sierra’s been trying to get me to read that book forever. And the paper book I got was Brisingr, which I’ve been looking for for forever.

-shrugs- I don’t know what else to talk about. So…


Signing off

~LeeLee~

No comments:

Post a Comment